ChurchAcademyBible CollegeBus Ministry

Prayer ListAnnouncementsArticlesIn MemoryMissionaries

BEREAN BIBLE COLLEGE
 AND THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY

Tuition Schedule                                   What Makes Us Different?

 

ADMINISTRATION

Pastor Elmo Parker: Pastor of sponsoring Church (Victory Baptist Temple)

Dr. Andy Tully, Evangelist: Full-Time Evangelist for over 34 years, veteran Pastor, occasional Missionary, President of BBCTS.

FACULTY

Dr. Andy Tully: B.R.E., M.M., D.D., D.Lit., D. Th.

Dr. Richard Haggett: Gr. Th., B.R.E., M.R.E., D.M., Paralegal

Pastor Elmo Parker (Veteran Pastor and Evangelist).

Bro. Scott Miller: Assistant Pastor (Occasional Guest Lectures)

ADVISORY BOARD

Pastor Elmo Parker
Dr. Andy Tully
Deacons of Sponsoring Church (Victory Baptist Temple)

BEREAN BIBLE COLLEGE AND THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY

 

Dr. Andy Tully, President

A ministry of Victory Baptist Temple, Piedmont, MO
Pastor Elmo Parker

UPCOMING CLASSES

Making
a
Difference
Where
It
Counts!!

 


EARN YOUR COLLEGE DEGREE AT HOME

AFFORDABLE TUITION

GET A THOROUGH & BALANCED EDUCATION

ASK FOR CATALOG


FROM THE PRESIDENT

The purpose of BEREAN BIBLE COLLEGE is to offer a balanced Bible college education that will serve to equip the full-time Christian Worker (Pastor, Evangelist, Missionary, Teacher, etc.) as well as train effective Christian Laymen to serve in their respective local churches. Therefore, approximately 80% of the courses offered by BBC are strictly Bible or Bible-related; the other 20% are Practical Ministry courses (Personal Evangelism, Youth Work, Missions, Church Music, etc.).

It is the goal of BBC to offer the student effective training in balance with red-hot Spiritual effectiveness. Academic excellence combined with a positive emphasis on Spirit-filled Christian living will serve to effect that balance. Our dedicated, qualified Staff of Instructors, combined with the best of academic materials and experience, stand ready to make that goal a reality.

We at Berean are excited at the prospect of serving you and your loved ones. If you have any questions, please call my office (573) 223-2787 or my home (573) 223-3055 - or you may email me at: andytullyme@yahoo.com

Dr. Andy Tully. President

"Study to skew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth "(II Timothv 2:15)


P.O. Box 211
Piedmont, MO 63957
(573) 223-2787
(573) 223-3055
andytullyme@yahoo.com